- Go to Run from Start Menu (or Press Windows Key + R )
- Type CMD to open Command Prompt.
- Now type NET STOP DNSCACHE and press ENTER button. If you type correctly and command work correctly, you will see " The DNS Client Service was stopped successfully". If you don't see any line like this then try this command accessing your computer as an Administrator
- This command stop your DNS client services. Most viruses or worms use DNS Client Services to block security websites to update your Security System software.
- Now you can update your Antivirus Software accession Security Sites and remove threads from your Computer.
- To start 'DNS Client Service' again you have to type NET START DNSCACHE in the command prompt and then press ENTER. Start this services after virus removal.
Hope this tips help you and your Computer will be protected from threads. If you like then leave your comments below.
This article is provided by:
Mohammad Al-Amin 'Nirob'
*Full credits of this article goes to him